Five of the most commonly used accessories are;
- Spectacles cases are used to house and protect the spectacles.
- Contact lens container is used to store your lenses when not wearing them.
- Micro fiber cloth is used to wipe the lenses. If you use any other materials they might scratch your lenses.
- Lens spray solutions are used to wet, clean and remove debris. If you don’t have rather rinse your lenses with plain water.
- Frame cord/strings are used to mount spectacles around your head/neck.
Cotton buds can be used to clean hard to reach corners of your frame.
Other accessories normally used and replaced are the Nose pads, Screws, and Temples